Sunday, January 17, 2010

Should Have Been Saturday's Post


My goal was to type something on the blog every day, and I've already missed a day, but Saturday was worth writing about . . . I made some Pumpkin Streusel muffins for breakfast (I'd take a photo now, but they wouldn't look as tasty in the ziploc baggy) and we enjoyed some tasty veggies at dinner from the co-op we just started participating in. I got to spend a few hours catching up with an old friend over lunch too. We talked about career changes we're considering (both of us would like to start our own business in the next year or so); we've both recently moved, so we had lots to share about decorating dilemmas; plus she has two adorable girls so we exchanged mommy stories/advice. She's a great friend and resource for me, and I'm so glad she's moved back into town. I did NOT take pictures of the two of us at lunch, because we both would have hidden from the camera, so I'll just post one of the cutest 7-month old in the whole world. :-) No more skipping days of blogging - pinky promise.

1 comment:

katgirlsue said...

He is absolutely the cutest 7 mo. old in the world!