Monday, January 25, 2010

In the Sewing Room


Okay, no more pinky promises about writing . . . I'll do it when I can. Last week was a bust for blogging, thanks to a sad, little, sick baby and two sick kitties. Thankfully all are doing better, and I'm hoping for a more personally productive week. I managed to get 10 blocks sewn (finished around midnight last night :-)) and have a two-block-head start on this week. Clearly it's been awhile since I've sewn since I'm pretty sure there are no 90 degree angles in ANY of these blocks, but I'm definitely enjoying the sewing. I've also signed up for a machine quilting class in the middle of February, and I'm so excited I'll be learning something other than stitching in the ditch!

1 comment:

Robin said...

Look at you go!!! I'm hoping maybe I can get my 10 done tomorrow while the boy is at preschool for 2 hours. But already I feel like a slacker since I didn't manage to get them done over the weekend. :P

A quilting class? Fun!!!