Monday, January 18, 2010

Holy Spaetzle!


I realize some readers (hello, is there anyone there?) may think spaetzle is no big accomplishment; however, while it wasn't a complicated process, I'm patting myself on the back for making something I'd never made before. We had Chicken Paprikash (inspired by an awesome photo and recipe in a recent Saveur), and I decided spaetzle would be a perfect accompaniment. It was . . . and it was YUMMY! I definitely have a love/love relationship with all things pasta (I love it, and it loves to take up residence on my rear end), and this was no exception. I also made a radish salad with a sour cream/dill dressing. On the sewing front, I managed to get two blocks completed last night for my quilt-along, and I'll post photos soon of those . . .

No comments: