Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Another Quilty Project: 12 Days of Christmas by Moda - Mystery BOM

I fell in love with this Kate Spain fabric, so the Fat Quarter Shop BOM program was just what the doctor ordered (and that would be the doctor who thinks I don't have enough to do already).  Thankfully a quilty friend has bitten the bullet with me, so we have an excuse to get together and sew.  June's block is finished, and I'm anxious to see what the mail will bring next! (Robin, I PROMISE I'm working on Flynn's quilt; I just made the disastrous mistake of bringing my design wall downstairs only to have the frisky new kitties destroy the layout, so I'm struggling with getting it all back in the order I had it in).  FYI - the block really isn't as crooked as this photo would have you believe it is. :-)

1 comment:

Robin said...

Oooo... how cool! I love that Kate Spain fabric too, but there's no way I could manage the FQS BOM. I'm going to have lots of fun seeing your blocks come together! And no worries about the Flynn quilt... he seems okay with it taking a little longer to get here :P